Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I like alot of detail in my haunt. I saw an image from Haunt Overload of some dragon feet hanging on a shack. Liked the idea so I thought why not hang rooster feet in the witch's lair. Been working on these off and on. They are constructed using a wire frame, rolled cotton, paper towel and latex..
I was working on them at the last Make and Take and featured on Ghoulishcop's video...

Its not a large prop but with alot of these hanging it creates a very creepy atmosphere...

·
Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty
2,236 Posts
neat idea. now you need to make some large tracks around the haunt and a sign out there saying beware the giant chicken..

I will hereby admit that my first recollectable nightmare was that I was being chased to school by a giant duck. very scary. beware giant poultry!

·
Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty
2,236 Posts
I'm hooked on the idea Noah. Definitely need to add chicken feet to my list of projects.

·
Super Moderator
64,106 Posts
I saw those in the video. They are even more realistic up close - ewwww:D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Beware of El Pollo Diablo...

THE DEVIL CHICKEN!

(Sorry, couldn't resist a video game reference.)

Seriously, though, those look really great. I like details myself.

·
Director of Ambiance
1,816 Posts
Eeew, that just made me do one of those big shivers, haha. That is a creepy detail for sure, and one that will put your viewers on high alert! *wishing I could find a way to spell this shiver I keep getting looking at them!

·
Something Wicked
2,119 Posts
I thought I saw these in the Make-and-take photos. Very realistic and creepy...the pics of them around the witch's table are great!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts