Registered
1,232 Posts
cripes.
Good luck, man.

·
Registered
267 Posts
GR? What???

Hey, lissen up, bud. Moms say things when they're angry that they regret and don't really mean. You're 13, I don't think she can legally throw you out. I don't think the law is any different in Kent than it is here in Bristol, Maine.
I don't know what prompted your mom to say such a thing, but maybe a cooling off period for you both? Do you have a friend or relative you can stay with for a day or two? I wish I could send you air fare to come stay with me for a little vacation/cooldown.
Just remember, we're here for you. Keep us posted if you can.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm a little confused....you said your mom wants you out, but then you say "if she'll let me leave."

The circular logic I'm using to try and understand this is causing my head to bleed profusely.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Yup. She sounds pissed but doesn't want you to leave in reality.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Yeah, don't take it too seriously. Just try to stay out of each other's way for awhile. Do your thing and let her do hers. You'll find that it will simply pan itself out in the long run with little in the way of long-lasting damage. Keep your chin up, things will work out.

·
Banned
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont know wether you lot worked this out i dont think i was specific enough i left home for i think an hour and a half then my dad told me to come home but nothings happend just been in my room being bored and thinking wether they could be happier without me and yer so i dunno wats happening at the mo all i know is my mum is still pretty pissed with me lol id love a break from home but no can do o well maybe goin sea fishing with my dad over the weekend my give us a "cooldown time" unless my mum an bro are coming with us

1 - 13 of 13 Posts