Haunt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Great job, Greg. As for the power pack, how many amps is the 12V? My neighbor has a few different ones and needs to know the exact power info needed for these LED's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Very nice meeting you yesterday, BTW :D)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
This is such a neat idea Niblique. I'm assuming all "blocks" will be painted black to blend in. After much searching I still haven't found a photo showing how the "base" wire gets connected to the power supply and what, if anything, the power supply gets connected to. From what I can tell, power supplies have numerous wires yet only two are used to hook up the main LED spot wire. Does anyone know where I can see an actual photo of the LED spot wire connection to the computer power supply?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
THANKS for the link, Vlad. I printed it out and will show it to my neighbor who I'll be seeing over the weekend (FINALLY). This was such a big help. Now at least I know what I'm looking for. Getting this for free is definitely a plus. Will bring it to the Make & Take on the 10th! I'll try and get more if I can...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.