Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all,

I have met a few of you before in other forums but I am new to this one. I have been lurking around here off and on for a while, and it looks like a nice place to learn some new prop building skills. I have a modest haunt in my garage every year, and I try to add new things so it won't get boring.
Looking forward to a successful 2007 halloween and looking forward to talking with y'all.:jol:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Hey Bayou...nice to have you here

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hi and welcome ya'll. North Texas, how far are you from Oklahoma City?

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Babygirl_kmp wanted photos so here is a link to my photobucket album. Let me know if it doesn't work.

These are photos of 2006. Like I said, it is modest. I was sick with a fever and sore throat and had only a couple hours sleep the night before. I thought I was going to die by the end of the night. I would work a little, go rest, work, rest, work rest...it took me from 9:00 until 6:15 to get everything done. A windy cold front moved in, which made it even worse.

It took me several hours to carve 2 pumpkins on 10/30, which took all my energy. I gave up by the 3rd so it got a plain JOL face. Halloween is the only holiday I look forward to so I wasn't going to let a little illness get in the way. LOL! "Here, have a Snickers..oh, and some germs!"

Turned out to be one of my best years. Everybody was complimentary.

Scareme, I am in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Halloween 2006 pictures by HauntedBayou - Photobucket

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi Haunted, great to have you with us. The garage looked awesome. Sorry to hear that you had a rough go of it with being sick. The best part of Halloween is that there's always next year, lol.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome to the forum Haunted Bayou!!!! Your pics are great!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.