Haunt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have finally started working on stuff for this year! I started constructing a 5' tall obelisk that will go into the backyard cemetery... which brings me to:

My huge grandiose plan

The idea this year is to have a small walkthrough in the back yard, consisting of three scenes ready for this Halloween. It will consist of a torture scene, ripe with recreations of horrific medieval torture devices, a chainsaw scene with a surprise, and a small graveyard with a crypt where a creature will jump out of the crypt.

There's lots more left to do! I want to make about 4 - 5 more tombstones to go along with the obelisk and crypt to fill out that scene, and need to construct a few torture items to go into the torture scene. The chainsaw scene only needs an actor to play the part I have in mind, so that should be easy.

Fortunately for me, time is on my side as I still have about 7 months to work on it all. Wish me luck, and I'll keep you all updated.

Photos of the obelisk in progress coming soon!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Zombie-F Your plan sounds great! I haven't started this years project and feel I'm behind in my schedule. Too many other thing getting in the way but I hope to get started this next month. Want to build a chair riser in a medieval setting this year. Something a little different than what I've done in the past. Best of luck, I'll let you know how things progress. Happy Haunting ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts