Haunt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the x is suppose to get 1/2 of my 401 k well with the new laws in ohio she cant get it till august
so she has lost the house she put a down payment on. the house inspector cost 250$,gone.
and now she need to find a place to saty. i was letting her stay here till the end of the month ,mainly to save face with boy, but she aint staying till august!i didnt say anything,keep to myself,but hell like i feel sorry for her!

she also owes me 600$,she even asked if i want her to pay it back! duh,bitch!

as the wheel of the amish buggy spins, so thruns the days in feldy's world!:D

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
My bro went through a nasty divorce many years ago. His wife took him to the cleaners. She moved out 18 months before the divorce was final, making no house payments etc. When the house sold, there was a refund of part of the homeowners insurance premium, and she wanted her half. My bro said hell no, I'm not going to sign the check. The check had been sent to her, and she forged his name on it to get the money. He had notified the bank that this might happen, and when she tried to cash the check, they had her arrested and charged with attempted grand larceny. As I mentioned, a very nasty divorce.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
If she is entitled to 1/2 of your 401k then you are entitled to 1/2 of any inheritance she would receive if her folks are not dead yet. If anything it could be used as a bargaining chip to have her drop the 401k claim.It worked for my dad.His lawyer is a bad ass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts