Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
I like the cookie jar they have this year. I like the creepier stuff they are starting to carry.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have actually gotten 2 different catalogues from them and have picked out several things that will be ordered soon. My kids have picked out their costumes (for the time being) from the catalog also.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hey any idea on the size of those busts? I love the 3 i got this year from Micheals but these are really cool.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
They do not have a size online or in the catalog for those busts..wonder why prob small ,
also they are all on backorder until 8-20-07
I have emailed them for sizes they will get back to me within 24 hrs it says

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
OKay I got a reply already says there Email Currently not in Service how convenient....

I c they also have a lantern for 19.98 battery operated with no size on that either..
One of my favorite sites collectionsetc.com currently has 2 tealight lanterns 11" each for 9.99 if any one interested. tealights not included
http://www.collectionsetc.com/Item43049.aspx?alias=1515043049

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
They do not have a size online or in the catalog for those busts..wonder why prob small ,
also they are all on backorder until 8-20-07
I have emailed them for sizes they will get back to me within 24 hrs it says
"Dear Lillian V,
I have recently recieved your catalog and just had to say how great your busts look!~. I would like to know if they are as big in real life as they seem in the catalog"

no wonder you didn't get a reply......:googly:

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
i am calling them nowok i got the sizes
father is 11 in tall 7 inches wide 5 inches deep
mother is 10 inches tall 6 inches wide 5 inches deep
son is 8 inches tall 5 inches wide 4 inches deep

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
*gasp* The mini-tombstones are perfect for my tarantula's terrarium!!!
OMG - that's a great idea!!!! I have a set of their mini tombstones from two years ago... I usually put them on my bookcase. A tarantula terrarium is much better!

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
I too am happy to see Lillian Vernon going a bit creepier with their stuff.

I'll probably order two of the JOL stands. :jol:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ms. Wicked-- are you talking fake or real T's? My baby T Mrs. Newles (chilean rosehair) just needs some new landscaping for her terrarium...:D

I guess it would work for a Halloween decor set up too... didn't even think of it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts