Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo I found an amazing deal on craigslist the other day. TONS, i mean like, a hundred dollars worth of PVC Pipe. I have one huge round pvc, maybe about 1ft round and about 15ft long. I then have three about 15ft long and 5inches wide, then a few 3in width and 10ft long. ANY ideas of what I can do with these? I need to get them out our garage as soon as possible, so i need building ideas. lol. (they at least need to be cut up, or something)

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
you can use the 5 " ones for tombstones also cut to size, fill in sides , then lay horizontal on a slab. paint

·
Registered
413 Posts
The large ones might be good for a Bottomless Pit. Or small barrels with stuff oozing out or a creature popping up out of it.

The 3" ones could be painted red then used to make "candles" using flicker light bulbs. You could get lots of candles from that piece.

Good Luck with that and hope to hear what you come up with.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my goodness thanks for the ideas yall! Great ones! I already have pillars for my cemetery, BUT I think i'm going to use the huge piece for my bottomless pit, the others for candles. Geesh yall, thanks!!!! :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
we think a lot alike rev. thats exactly what i was thinking when i heard of all this - or a bathroom scene like from SAW - i just watched it again last night at like 12 - 2 for kicks and giggles and damn! that batina on those pipes that they're are chained to is awesome!! - riley

·
Registered
53 Posts
I remember seeing that post on craigslist. I was thinking of going for it myself, but I had already gotten a bunch last month on Freecycle.
Anyway, I'll keep an eye on this thread as well, trying to come up with suggestions for all my pvc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts