Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meow,

Yep, another tombstone that's being renovated and improved by me, Sadly I forgot to get a picture of it in its original state, so this is it after it's first coat of paint and the lettering paint..

So here is the tombstone with the accessories I plan on adding. I went shopping at a local dollar store and found some chains for a dollar, so I bought too and I also bought a foam lock, all of which I plan to give a new paint job too..

So this is the finished product. And I think it turned out pretty well!! I gave everything a new coat of paint of course, and I'm really pleased at how well the skulls turned out and of course they have acrylic gems for the eyes...

·
Batty Beautiful
5,645 Posts
another excellant prop!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice job!
Which dollar store did you get the accessories from? I need some keys for a project I'm working on.
I got the chains from the '99c only' store. As you can see from the second photo they were pretty ugly with the rusty color they were made from. I ended up using a whole can of flat black spray paint just to change their color, in the future I suggest buying a different black spray and then using the flat since it doesn't cover very well and you end up having to do several coats.

The keys came from the same store I think but I bought them several years ago, in the end I didn't wined up using them since they were a cheap paper covering rough foam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts