Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a simple how too for a push button switch for my pop up prop i'm working on!!!I set up a door bell switch to the washing mach. valuve but it had a humming sound and when I pushed the buton I ended up blowing a house fuse lol lol any help would be great maby i just crosed a wire but I'm not sure any simple push button idea would be great!!!!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
a really simple thing you can do is buy a remote switch like is used for xmas lights. All you have to do is plug your water valve into the receiving unit, then plug the receiving unit into the wall. It comes with a simple on/off remote control (like you get with a car key). Then you can pocket the remote, and activate your prop from anywhere!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Couldn't get your photo album to pull up NT, but what Dave suggested will work, I use them on the two pneumatic props I built last year. Just plug the reciever unit into your outlet, the prop into the reciever and the remote will trigger it from quite a distance. It will fire with the "ON" button, and yes, you do have to hit the "OFF" to get it to reset, but they work great. Nice thing is you control the action when you want it to happen instead of having a trigger that can be set off repeatedly by TOT'ers.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry about that don't know what happened!!!but found the switch prob. and I finaly got it all togeather....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts