Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
We are looking for a pro haunted and a home haunter who wants to Blog about their experience once a week on our Blog? Anyone here interested in sharing with the world even more than you do here? :D

Here is the details on the Blog

Hey All,
Just wanted to tell you about the Haunted House Blog I started. We are aiming to be the industries first true independent Blog about the Halloween/Haunted House Industry. Meaning that we have RSS, posts almost every day and you can leave comments on any of our posts. Also we don't take any ads from Haunt Vendors. Check it out and let us know what you think. Also we are always out searching for news. You can submit news to [email protected]. Anyway check us out and enjoy!

http:///www.hauntedreport.com

Thanks!

Your news hound

iamlegend:ninja:

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hush, Dr. Morbius. Don't cause a fuss. I'll have your Spam; I love it! I'm having Spam Spam Spam Spam baked beans Spam Spam and Spam!

:)

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hey Dr and FE. I don't think their site has all that much spam in it. The spam spam spam spam bacon eggs and spam has more spam than they do. And we mustant forget about that lumber jacks love ladies under garments.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts