Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come up with one track so far of eerie carnival music. It's only about 90 sec. Could seriously use some more tracks. Anybody have suggestions?

DW

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. I found Virgil's CD's soon after posting. I had heard his name mentioned but had never checked out his stuff. Nice to see it available on itunes as well.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I bought the klown cd and to me it seems like an awsome base type music. Meaning there is really nothing with evil clown laughs in it or anything like that. I think only 2 tracks have a person talking on it and I wasn't very impressed with it. So if your looking for just music no clowns... it's a great cd. I however need to spice up a few tracks with some evil laughs. Anyone know where I can get free downloads for evil laughs?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I just checked alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.soundtracks on usenet. People are posting lots of Halloween themed movie soundtrack stuff, check it out.
Also, look in alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.sound-effects someone posted a CD rip of "30 Minutes Of Spooky Sound Effects and Music" I'm downloading it now

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to admit (at the risk of drawing the attention of the RIAA) that I frequent the newsgroups you mentioned Dyno. A great resource for browsing (not downloading of course). As of yesterday there was nothing I was particularly interested in. Last year there were literally hundreds of horror sound fx posted there.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I just picked up the KLOWN Cd by Virgil,along with the Nox Arcania Theatre of lost souls, BOTH awesome Carnival?circus themed CDS, Thanx Frighteners

·
Registered
823 Posts
It's been years since I've seen the movie - and these other options seem easier to find - but what about the soundtrack to "Something Wicked This Way Comes"?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Just found krough's Witch Incantation .mp3 on this forum. Added some creepy church bells tolling midnight but otherwise it's excellent to play behind my witch stirring her cauldron.

·
Registered
1 Posts
"Carnival of Souls" album by Nox Arcana and "Carnival Arcane" album by Midnight Syndicate both have amazingly creepy carnival tracks. Both are available on Amazon.com.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've come up with one track so far of eerie carnival music. It's only about 90 sec. Could seriously use some more tracks. Anybody have suggestions?

DW
I may have found exactly what you need.

http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/index.html?feels[]=Eerie&Search=Search

Check out the track 'one-eyed maestro'. That site has tons of royalty free music that you can use in anything as long as you credit him. There are quite a few good tracks in the horror section and also if you search for eerie.

charlie

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
WOW! Blast from the past. This thread is almost 5 years old.

Great help for people currently looking for circus/carnival music though.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hauntiholik: LOL I was thinking the same thing! I saw the title and thought "That sounds familiar!" Then looked and saw I had started the thread years ago!

The haunt I was part of at the time used the 'Klown' CD for a clown room in the haunt. But try listening to that for 5 hours a night, six nights in a row, for 4 years! I couldn't stand to be in the room for very long. Think I played a clown in there for 1 night. Felt sorry for the other actors who actually played clowns exclusively year after year. They would always groan when the music started up. LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts