Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all - Just announcing my first-ever detailed how-to has been posted on my site at http://www.dreadnight.com/makingofthewolf.html. I started with my beloved wolf (now serving as my mad dog of the piers in my pirate theme). You'll find it under How-To's (imagine that!). Enjoy

·
Registered
399 Posts
Looks awsome! Thanks for taking the time to write up a how-to. Now, I won't have to continually harass you with e-mails! Can't wait to do this one. I've just got to save up the money for the wolf form/eyes/teeth/nose...After this year, we're going to try to do only one fabulous prop a year. I think it will be this one first!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to all.... he's enjoying his new life, being pushed out of the dark on a rail to scare the xxxxxxxx out of people!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Did you get all your supplies from the same catalog ? Looks like it is very cast-able. Where do you get reindeer motors?
Great job!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's see..... yep, everything came from Van ****'s taxidermy except for the fur and the motor. The motor was hacked out of one of those very common white wire reindeer that are sold for Xmas decorating. It was the one whose head bobs slowly up and down as if it is eating.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts