Haunt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Freecycle.org is one of my best resources for free stuff. I have been using it for several years. The Freecycle Network™ is made up of 5,040 groups with 8,933,508 members around the world. It's a nonprofit movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns. Each local group is moderated by local volunteers. Membership is free. To join simply go to Freecycle.org and search for your local community. After your membership is approved you will start receiving email from freecycle listing people in your community who are giving stuff away. User tip: Create a separate email folder for all Freecycle email so you can sort through them easily and delete ones you are not interested in. You can request as many items as you want, but you have to be chosen by the person giving it away. So always ask nicely, it helps a lot.

I have seen everything on there from grocery coupons to full size working pianos and everything in between. If you can imagine it, it has probably been given away on there. I have received many nice items including halloween and christmas decor, baby items, furniture, paint and building supplies, and so much more. And it is always FREE. No one is allowed to ask for money. And since it is in your local community there is no shipping charges, etc. You just go pick it up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.