Haunt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished this dress today!!! (That would be damn dress for Jeff) :p ;)

I will probably make a matching, although I used one I had on hand for the pictures today.

The purple dress is 80% cotton velour and the black sleeves are 100% dupioni silk.

As always, I have fun making my costumes. Thanks to everybody who is kind enough to listen to me chat endlessly about them while they're still work in progress!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Wow! I can't even sew a button on!
You probably thought about it....oh wait, I just re-read the post....I think you left out the word "hat" because that's exactly what I was thinking and I think you already thought of that.....I think?
Endless chatting??......you're not the only one.....I think.....

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL - yes! A matching hat! LOL

Thanks so much! :)

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Cool another nice color choice.
Very nice costume again.
So where are you going to wear all these or you doing quick change artist all night haha

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Did you hear that? ......... That was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor...... yet again....
Ms W--- your sewing is absolutely gorgeous! (times a gazillion) You really must stop, my jaw is getting sore! :p LOL

Seriously my dear, FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! Sell them, sell them, sell them!!!!! heeheehee :devil:

·
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awwww - thanks so much you guys!!!!!

I just have FUN!!! I need to build up my confidence if I want to sell. We'll see what this year brings! ;)

For now, I'll just keep on stocking my closet! :)

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Awwww - thanks so much you guys!!!!!

I just have FUN!!! I need to build up my confidence if I want to sell. We'll see what this year brings! ;)

For now, I'll just keep on stocking my closet! :)
A dress for every day of the year. Won't your mother in law love that? LOL

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Looks great. The second picture reminds me of Mortisha Adams, the way you're posed and the way the dress falls. Lovely.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts