Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my new kitten, foisted upon me by my wife and children. As the foistee, I got final naming rights. My kids were coming up with some god-awful names, like "shoelace", etc.

After a day without a name, I found what to call her. Animals in my house get 2 names: an everyday name and a "proper" (usually silly) name.

Common Name: Jenny
Full Name: Je Ne Sais Quoi (Fr. I don't know what)

· She looks so normal
21,221 Posts
She's a doll, and I love her boogers. I know what you mean about two names. We seldom call our animals by their given names. They some how pick up new ones over the years, which confuses the neighbors. "You're calling her Weathers? I thought her name was Abby?" Abby=Abbygale=Gale=Gale Weathers (from Scream)=Weathers. I know you will love your new kitty, even if she was foisted upon you.

· Batty Beautiful
Just me and my fiancé and sometimes our boys
5,719 Posts
lol. what a cutie! she looks incredibly unique.

when the first picture came up, i was thinking of the name 'muncher' she looks like she's chewing on the cords. LOL

congrats on the new skitty kitty!

· Super Moderator
68,194 Posts
LOL, tcass, I had to go back and look at the picture again to see what you were talking about:)

Our dog has a similar dark line under her nose - we sometimes call her "Miss Pierre" because of it:jol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.