Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys up to this weekend? I have to work the whole time, a friend of mine may come over and chill on Saturday. Omega and I have a family reunion to go to on Sunday (Funny things, those. Get together once a year with people you don't really know and won't see until the next time, to stuff your face with Fried Chicken and Banana Pudding. That's my plan at least! :D ) Monday, besides work, nothing is set in stone. No telling what might go down with my wife's side of the family. Anywho, it's mainly a working weekend, and trying to stay as far away as I can from the beaches. So what's on your itenerary's? :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im not too sure what I'm doing yet...I'll probably go tubing down the river with a few friends, then go to my friend,Joanna's house for a cookout and some under-age drinking...lol...yeah, her parents let us drink...my mom doesn't approve, but what mom don't know wont hurt her! :p Maybe I'll go across the street and pick on some little kids. :D I dunno.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I'm avoiding the highway because of Cape Cod traffic. I'll be seeing "The Day After Tomorrow" today with my wife, and then I think her mom's having a BBQ tomorrow. Obviously, I'll be putting in any time I can towards my propbuilding. :voorhees:

·
Banned
160 Posts
DarkEmpress said:
Im not too sure what I'm doing yet...I'll probably go tubing down the river with a few friends, then go to my friend,Joanna's house for a cookout and some under-age drinking...lol...yeah, her parents let us drink...my mom doesn't approve, but what mom don't know wont hurt her! :p Maybe I'll go across the street and pick on some little kids. :D I dunno.
You do know people read this stuff and if the wrong person reads it your screwed. Oh and i'm reading.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts