Haunt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so we didn't have much hacking to do ...lol.. we just undressed the little Bugger and added a Foam skull to the mechanism and draped some cheese cloth over it ...

but here is a short video to show you what it looks like and how it moves

http://www.bastardrat.com/menardsghost.wmv

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Okay, I just got Lotus to send it to me. I don't know why it opened for him. Playing favorites Holly? LOL

It's really pretty cool Holly.And I'm sure much better than the way you bought it. It's a pretty neat mobile FCG. How much was it?

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Man I love that thing. If I test that in the back yard my young chocalate lab will have a fit. She will chew that thing to bits. Do they makes those dog resistant?

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Only I'm not sure it was the same, the one on Holly's had moving arms, and the box on the one we saw didn't mention that at all.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Great prop, Holly. We got ours for around ten at Menards and at the time, I didn't know I could hack things and forgot about it. Thanks for the idea! I also like that it has the silent option as well. Easier to sneek up on people that way...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Got mine at K-Mart for $9.99 last Halloween. Since the hurricane didn't pass by us until 72 hours before Halloween, I had to do a quick job on him. Tore off the cutesy ghost stuff, used a skull from Walgreens, and black cloth that you lay down in the flower beds to keep the weeds from growing.

Meet Fred:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Inspiring

I picked up a couple of these from Kmart after last season for (I think) $4 each. Didn't really know what to do with them and now I know! Thanks!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts