Haunt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so we didn't have much hacking to do ...lol.. we just undressed the little Bugger and added a Foam skull to the mechanism and draped some cheese cloth over it ...

but here is a short video to show you what it looks like and how it moves

http://www.bastardrat.com/menardsghost.wmv

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Okay, I just got Lotus to send it to me. I don't know why it opened for him. Playing favorites Holly? LOL

It's really pretty cool Holly.And I'm sure much better than the way you bought it. It's a pretty neat mobile FCG. How much was it?

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I am going to Party city this weekend and I am going to COPY THAT PROP! LOL!

I have a foam skull..I have cheese cloth.

THIS WILL BE DONE!! This will go down in history as the worlds GREATEST PROP EVER! HAHAHA!

ahem...sorry 'bout that..I really do like it though..

Will post pics of it when I build it this weekend!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Great prop, Holly. We got ours for around ten at Menards and at the time, I didn't know I could hack things and forgot about it. Thanks for the idea! I also like that it has the silent option as well. Easier to sneek up on people that way...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Got mine at K-Mart for $9.99 last Halloween. Since the hurricane didn't pass by us until 72 hours before Halloween, I had to do a quick job on him. Tore off the cutesy ghost stuff, used a skull from Walgreens, and black cloth that you lay down in the flower beds to keep the weeds from growing.

Meet Fred:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.