eyes .59
knife .25
glue 1.00
paint 2.00
tape 1.00
cardboard free
newspaper free
Total $9.00

Cut out cardboard wings and attached with duct tape, then covered with newspaper and mixture of water & glue. Drilled holes for eyes. Inserted knife in hands. Spray painted. Inserted eyes. Easy. Please keep laughter to a minimum. Here it is:

·
DeceptiProp
5,322 Posts
I really like that. And that was done with an Angel for 4 bucks? Awesome job. Since I don't know you I won't give you a hard time, this time. LOL. Awesome job. How were the wings made. I like the way you did that. I see where you were talking about them but how exactly did you do it?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Wow, what a cool prop for 9 bucks! great job

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey DT the wings were the easiest part when making the prop. I flattened a beer case for the cardboard, drew the shape of the wings, cut 'em out and duct taped 'em under the angel wings. Covered the wings with newspaper and glue/water to strengthen. Nope, not gonna include the beer cost in the total; didn't buy it for the prop :)

·
DeceptiProp
5,322 Posts
I knew two people from college, Bubba and Dubba (don’t ask); they used beer cans to laminate their kitchen floor. Not that I am suggesting that you use this for your props or kitchen floor. It just reminded me of that. (Don’t know why)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.