eyes .59
knife .25
glue 1.00
paint 2.00
tape 1.00
cardboard free
newspaper free
Total $9.00

Cut out cardboard wings and attached with duct tape, then covered with newspaper and mixture of water & glue. Drilled holes for eyes. Inserted knife in hands. Spray painted. Inserted eyes. Easy. Please keep laughter to a minimum. Here it is:

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I really like that. And that was done with an Angel for 4 bucks? Awesome job. Since I don't know you I won't give you a hard time, this time. LOL. Awesome job. How were the wings made. I like the way you did that. I see where you were talking about them but how exactly did you do it?

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'd hate to wake up and find that over my bed. That's one scary angel!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
There's something about those blue eyes that's giving me the creeps!
Nice work Merlin, it looks great! Glad to see that I'm not the only procrastinator in the bunch :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wow, what a cool prop for 9 bucks! great job

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey DT the wings were the easiest part when making the prop. I flattened a beer case for the cardboard, drew the shape of the wings, cut 'em out and duct taped 'em under the angel wings. Covered the wings with newspaper and glue/water to strengthen. Nope, not gonna include the beer cost in the total; didn't buy it for the prop :)

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I knew two people from college, Bubba and Dubba (don’t ask); they used beer cans to laminate their kitchen floor. Not that I am suggesting that you use this for your props or kitchen floor. It just reminded me of that. (Don’t know why)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.