Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1454 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a fun one .. the rules are as follows, the first person makes a wish .. the second person "grants" the wish but messes it up .. like the monkey paw. The first person then makes there wish and leaves it at the hands of the next person. I will start it.
I wish it wasnt so hot and humid today​

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Sub arctic temperatures it is!

I wish it were Halloween already.

This should be a fun game...

·
Banned
376 Posts
Your wish is my command... But don't look now, the propecy of what is waiting for the children in Halloween III: Season of the Witch will now come to pass, whether they're wearing their masks and watching the Silver Shamrock ad or not.

I wish I didn't hate Nicolas Cage so much.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Your wish is my command! You are now Nicolas Cage's love slave. :p

I wish I had a million dollars.

·
Banned
376 Posts
Poof! A million dollars will now serve you, but the government wants to know how you got it. They're thinking major tax evasion here... Though I suppose you could be in the mob. Anyone asks, I don't know you.

Zombie-F said:
Your wish is my command! You are now Nicolas Cage's love slave. :p
God, that is repulsive! He'd probably use me to answer his fan letters all day.

I wish candy was more expensive and fruits & vegetables were cheaper.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Granted, candy is now the most expensive food out there and you can buy veggies and fruit for pennies .. and now the FDA has issued new warning's stating all veggies and fruits have been contaminated with a deadly virus and you will die within minutes of eating them. Candy is now the suggested choice.

I wish I had a swimming pool

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Global warming is rapidly accelerated and due to the melting of the polar ice caps, the world is now your swimming pool.

I wish I was a famous rock star. :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Country Star it is! You and Willie Nelson can both try to shamelessly show your faces at every little event and county fair where the hicks shell out dirt stained, raggedy-ass dollar bills to help the both of you re-pay the IRS for all the tax dodging you've done over the years. :D

I wish I were a millionaire many times over.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Granted, you are now richer then you could ever have dreamed of .. you could live 400 years and still not have spent it all. You are sitting in your hot tub with all your material things when then butler comes in and trips over a cord knocking the stereo into the tub electrocuting you.

I wish I had more time in my day.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Time is what you desire, eh? Well, I think that can be arranged. Let's see,...a little dealing with a Mr Bill Z. Bubb and there we have it - you have all the time in the world! Now you can read that stack of books you've been trying to get to for months. And then there's this stack, and that...but you stumble, and break your glasses! Oh, no! It's not fair!

(Shameless rip-off of TZ)

PS: If you don't wear glasses, work with me on this!

No more war.

·
Banned
376 Posts
No more war? You know what this means, don't you... Granted! But only now do you, and the rest of us, realize how important it was in the first place. World Peace has taken over everything, the military is dismantled. This means a great deal of American males, and some females, have the college population overflowing, the U.S. education system becomes a matter of where to house all the community college kids who can't afford to take a chance with the overblown student ratios at the Ivy League schools, the American youth is becoming restless... Add to this the fact that without military athlete and combat training programs, many young men, and again some women, have to find another way to get out their pent-up aggression. And America's Kumbaya obsession is starting to wear on their nerves. The majority of kids who aren't able to get into great academic programs want to be athletes and before the military was disassembled, there was already a surplus of wannabe jocks and joquettes. Suddenly, things are so Care Bears and Mary Poppins that everyone is sick to death of it, and murdering each other for fun. Even adults begin to get into the spirit.

I wish all my secret High School crushes would meet together and fall off the face of the Earth.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

You get your wish .. you are standing on a cliff watching them all fall off .. not noticing that there is a rope around your ankle attached to one them and you slip off the edge with them but dont die instantly on impact and die three days later after having bled to death smelling your old crushes start to decompose.

I wish to travel the world

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Not specifying which world, you are given a first hand tour of Mercury. Too bad you melted from the overbearingly hot conditions there.

I wish I could eat anything I wanted without gaining weight.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ok granted but due to atmoshperic changes it plunges to below 0 degrees and you need the extra weight for warmth.

I WISH I HAD A DATE WITH JOHNY DAMON.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You get your wish and John Damon shows up at your door to pick you up for a date .. but when you open the door, you see that he has brought his mom along and when she sees you, she doesnt approve and he walks away telling you there was no chance.

I wish my boyfriend and I were already moved into our new house

·
Banned
376 Posts
Voila, you're all moved in! But now you're newhousebound, held captive by international terrorists who are also in their spare time sadistic killers schooled in Nazi Camp torture methods. What will be your fate? It may be a dentist's drill- "is it safe?"

I wish I could speak all European languages fluently.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Now you can! There is however one slight catch; for every word you speak, each one of them accurately, correct pronunciaton and dialect but they are different words of different langauges IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

I wish I could go to the concerts of every perfomer or band I always wanted to see but never got a chance to.

·
Banned
376 Posts
Awwwww, you have a dream... Granted, but you will be a barer of misfortune to every band you see. Exploding amps, self-smashing guitars, bad weather, riots, drug overdoses, static, low-flying airplanes and helicopters, until eventually all the bands break-up. And they'll have you to thank for it. I wonder if they'll each have noticed you at every show... In time, and thanks to security cameras, I bet they will.

I wish I had no idea how to drive a car.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Granted, you are now like a monkey having a sezure when you get behind the wheel of your car and everyone you know has moved far away and you have no way to get anywhere.

I wish night time would last longer .. the darkness atleast :D

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Granted, but guess what? It turns out, Vampires are real and without the sun to drive them into the depths during the "daytime" they have free reign and now rule the world.

I wish I didn't wake up with a headache today.

1 - 20 of 1454 Posts