Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Zombie- I've always wanted to build a Monster in the Box display. My queston is what will work for making a cam since I don't have access to plastic stock or a milling machine? Your design for this is brilliant and not too difficult. Any suggestions. And thanks again for this great forum. Happy Haunting....

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Well, you could cut out some squares of plywood, screw them together to make a thick piece of wood (about .5 - 1" thick), draw the approximate pattern onto it and cut it out with a jig or band saw. Just be careful not to put the screws in a place where the saw will cut.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Scrap Wood

How about using a piece of scrap wood, 2X6, 2X8, 2X10 ...etc. Any construction site where they are building houses will have tons in a dumpster.This will be 1 1/2" thick

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
2 x 8 or 2 x 10 would do it. Without running through the snow to measure the thing, I'd say it's roughly 6" at its widest area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.