Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped-by yesterday and they were putting up their Halloween stuff. It was nice in a way but, we are in a tripple-diget heatwave here in Utha and it just didn't seen right to see Halloween stuff up at this time of year. :(

·
Registered
424 Posts
Isn't this a GREAT country! Halloween stuff out in July now.... Actually I love this mostly because I hate seeing the Xmas stuff put out alongside with Halloween items. At least H gets a little head start this way!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,222 Posts
They had their stuff out last weekend with a 40% off coupon. Garden Ridge also has their halloween stuff out too. Great potion bottles and jars at Michaels.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,788 Posts
Yep - last week I decided to check out Michaels and see what's going on and yes, they're putting out their stuff. I get paid on Friday so when I go to Michaels on Saturday, I will be broke.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,788 Posts
I went to Micheals on Saturday and bought four new potion bottles, Lemax "Wolf Pack", Forsaken Souls Prison, two new lamposts, Dancing Skeletons figurines, Bridge of Bones, and a few other Lemax items. In my defense - all Lemax items were 25% off. :jol:

Even though hubby is understanding and goes with the flow when it comes to my Halloween addiction, I took one bag into the house because I did advised hubby that I was going to Michaels to pick up the new Wilton yearbook (cake decorating book). One bag is still in the truck. :D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,788 Posts
Oh, you do that too DW? LOL!
Yes, mam!!! Even though he knows I get a lot of the Halloween items on sale, when I start to display them in October is when he gets to see what I bought. Then I just tell him that I when I would get a coupon in the mail is when I would buy each piece one at a time. I buy what I want and he's none the wiser!

Tonight I am going to straighten my craft den (also hiding spot for newly bought items and he rarely ventures in there) so I will have time to play with my new toys to make sure they work. :devil:

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
La grou..
get a box or few that you can put everything in and label it Tampons.!!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,222 Posts
LMAO Lilly. That is perfect. I just charge it and then pay on the bill. I hide pretty much everything until i need it. That way i get to go SURPRISE!!! LOL, im sure he knows, but he is great about it most of the time.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.