Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped-by yesterday and they were putting up their Halloween stuff. It was nice in a way but, we are in a tripple-diget heatwave here in Utha and it just didn't seen right to see Halloween stuff up at this time of year. :(

·
Registered
989 Posts
Wow that's early! I do like seeing the Halloween stuff out early, but several months early just kind of kills the mood, IMO. Especially considering in October it's all chewed up and Santa's singing his tunes right next to them. lol.

But still can't wait to check it out!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Isn't this a GREAT country! Halloween stuff out in July now.... Actually I love this mostly because I hate seeing the Xmas stuff put out alongside with Halloween items. At least H gets a little head start this way!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
They had their stuff out last weekend with a 40% off coupon. Garden Ridge also has their halloween stuff out too. Great potion bottles and jars at Michaels.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Yep - last week I decided to check out Michaels and see what's going on and yes, they're putting out their stuff. I get paid on Friday so when I go to Michaels on Saturday, I will be broke.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Alreaddy! its a little too early isn't it I mean I would like to have some more to work on props before I am tempted to buy some.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
LOL, nope its never too early, besides you were supposed to start working on props in November. :D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I went to Micheals on Saturday and bought four new potion bottles, Lemax "Wolf Pack", Forsaken Souls Prison, two new lamposts, Dancing Skeletons figurines, Bridge of Bones, and a few other Lemax items. In my defense - all Lemax items were 25% off. :jol:

Even though hubby is understanding and goes with the flow when it comes to my Halloween addiction, I took one bag into the house because I did advised hubby that I was going to Michaels to pick up the new Wilton yearbook (cake decorating book). One bag is still in the truck. :D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Oh, you do that too DW? LOL!
Yes, mam!!! Even though he knows I get a lot of the Halloween items on sale, when I start to display them in October is when he gets to see what I bought. Then I just tell him that I when I would get a coupon in the mail is when I would buy each piece one at a time. I buy what I want and he's none the wiser!

Tonight I am going to straighten my craft den (also hiding spot for newly bought items and he rarely ventures in there) so I will have time to play with my new toys to make sure they work. :devil:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
By the way Haunti - you said you were venturing out today to Michaels, anything that caught your eye?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
One bag is still in the truck. :D
LOL ~

There must have been a class somewhere that tought my hubby!
He now does "trunk checks"

I have to come up with some other way of bringing things home!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
La grou..
get a box or few that you can put everything in and label it Tampons.!!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
LMAO Lilly. That is perfect. I just charge it and then pay on the bill. I hide pretty much everything until i need it. That way i get to go SURPRISE!!! LOL, im sure he knows, but he is great about it most of the time.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
La grou..
get a box or few that you can put everything in and label it Tampons.!!
*spitting diet coke out of my nose*

ouch! that burns!

Cracking me up!!!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts