Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here it is- a corpse trapeze artist. It was inspired by a prop in SpookyWorld. Anyways, here's the list-
Blucky- $9.00
Costume- $4.99
Scrap PVC- $1.00
Minwax Stain- $2.00
Rope- $2.40
Poster- FREE (yard sale pick-up) Thought I'd throw it in the picture
Zip-ties- $0.40
Total- $19.79! Cutting it pretty close.

The pics are here- www.picturetrail.com/mikeq91

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Nice job Mike. It's amazing what you can do with a Blucky if you're willing to put a little work into them.

I gotta say, I'm really impressed with what everyone has been able to come up with for under $20. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
krough said:
Very nice.
I think as a child I had some sort of motorized trapeze monkey toy. Does anyone remember a toy like that? I wonder if you could add a motor to this prop and make him do flips and such.
Great idea, I hadn't thought of that. The only thing is that as i'm sure you all know, blucky joints aren't the strongest. But, nothing a little epoxy can't handle! Thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
314 Posts
krough said:
Very nice.
I think as a child I had some sort of motorized trapeze monkey toy. Does anyone remember a toy like that? I wonder if you could add a motor to this prop and make him do flips and such.
I remember those but I can't remember how those worked. For some reason back in my distant past I recll it being on two sticks and when you pulled them apart and they went back together the monkey flipped. I'm probally nuts....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.