Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, how 'bout having a thread with misc. pictures that relate to halloween....

heres a cool one that was sent to me.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Here's a cool picture I found on a website dedicated to Edgar Allan Poe. This black cat was taking a stroll through the cemetery where Poe is buried. Two of my favourite subjects in one picture: black cats and Poe! :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love those JOLs. They must be mounted on that roof somehow. Could you imagine flaming pumpkins rolling off the roof? hehe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here's a cool picture I found on a website dedicated to Edgar Allan Poe. This black cat was taking a stroll through the cemetery where Poe is buried. Two of my favourite subjects in one picture: black cats and Poe! :D
Nice. I live 10 minutes from Poe's gravesite, but I've never been. They have an historic/ghost tour over there and maybe I should check it out soon.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
You are ten minutes from his grave and you have never visited?? Your killing me! The man may have written a lot of crap, but when he was on the mark he was phenomenal! If you ever go, please light a candle for me! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts