Haunt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so ive started on the jacket, it started out as a normal jacket (sorry no pictures but i have started to attack weak points etc.

I just made a thick mud water solution, and splattered it onto the top, and rubbed it in with my hands, and walked on it in dirty shoes etc
here it is so far:

I went to ASDA yesterday, and got soem props, unfortunately i cant get photos of them as they are in the loft (we have visitors tomorrow) but i kept out the things for my costume I got

I got 2 face wounds, a pair of gruesome gloves, and what was originally a sling, but i just cut out the wound, because im going to be using it on my forearm, sticking through my jacket.

here is the shirt, ive just finished it off

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks great so far! keep us posted!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished costume. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive also stained my shirt now, im going to mud it up before i post it though (also, my camera is at a wedding at the moment)

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Looks GREAT! I love the wound showing through the hole in the jacket..

Very orginal!

Uh, does you dad know you thrashed his Jacket?
LOL

Keep up the good work! I want to see your whole costume posted when your done.
PS..Are you really from Scotland, and if so, what is Halloween like there? I didn't know they celebrated Halloween in Europe.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, im really from scotland, i mean kids go out trick or treating, but everyone in the place where i live knows about my house at halloween, i always get mobbed, but ive moved so im putting up posters

and the jacket was about 10bucks fro ma charity shop

the wound was originally on a sling i got fro massda (owned by walmart)

·
Registered
214 Posts
looks great, it would be expsensive, but it would really set the costume off if you had those costume contacts that make your eyes look all creepy :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here i am in my costume

im not completely finished, i need to get a carnation and let it die, and i need to blood stain the shirt

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well people!, I have a party tomorrow! and there is supposedly a costume competition!

I will post pictures of me in my full costume and some other people on saturday after i get back from the party

there is also goign to be a fireworks display, so im taking my long exposure camera to get some pictures!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts