Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
there is one in RI and i heard there is one comingto dartmouth ma. ill have to check it out. theres a ocean 18 in new newbedford a couple of miles away same concept , black lights with everything glowing pretty cool-but it has to do with the ocean /fish

·
Registered
402 Posts
no but I been to somthing like it in Toronto and in Niagra Falls Can. side...Really cool Idea me and the wife have been looking into somthing like this for the last little while but would like to also had a permonet Haunt on site as well as a Fun House but funding and all that fun stuff is hard but my-self and family friend have been working hard to bringmy Idea to my little city I think it would work out good in my city for the simple fact U have to drive at least 4 hours to do anything close to this thankz for the link I have aready sent them an e-mail...

·
Registered
453 Posts
There's a Monster Golf one town over from us. The Mrs. and I used to go a lot, but once our baby came into the picture, well...those with kids know what I mean. But it's a fun place, though our Monster Golf has only 9 holes and the entire course sort of wraps tightly around itself because its indoors, the whole course was in a 25X40' area. They have a good theme, with things like static monsters lurking behind you as your putting. The whole place is dark and lit with blacklights and neon colors. Once our daughter is old enough, we'll renew the tradition of going. Not only is the monster theme good for us Halloweeners, but since it's indoors those of us in colder climates can get our fix of mini-golf in during the winter months since all the seasonal outdoor places are closed.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I also have one of these in the next town over from me. It looks cool. I'll have to try it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts