Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Heheheh, I like the Bomb Paris one! Might have to get me one.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I am still at work, so what is on the Tshirts? I can see the site. My work is blocking it. And yes, I am still at work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It has "MISSION....BOMB PARIS" on the front and Paris Hilton in crosshairs on the back. (sorry to all the Paris fans out there, but I despise her and think the shirt is funny)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh, sorry Death......
I think you wanted more than just the one I liked. ;)
Very sorry you are still at work too......blaaahhh, work bites.

·
Registered
314 Posts
What IS it with this "Let's get retarded" and "The short bus" slogans I've been seeing floating around including on Myspace????

I'm the mother of a child with Autism and he rides "the short bus." Whoever created these slogans are insensitive and ignorant in my honest opinion! :mad:

Sorry...just had to finally vent......

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Empress Nightshade said:
What IS it with this "Let's get retarded" and "The short bus" slogans I've been seeing floating around including on Myspace????

I'm the mother of a child with Autism and he rides "the short bus." Whoever created these slogans are insensitive and ignorant in my honest opinion! :mad:

Sorry...just had to finally vent......
Hey Empress. Believe it ok not, I used to ride the short bus. Ok, you probably believe it. LOL.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Yep. I have ADD. I don't know how to pay attention. So they sent me away on the little short bus. I went to 4 different schools. That is back when they didn't have drugs. I have drugs now. And one of the effects of the drugs is that I have been loosing weight. Bonus!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts