Haunt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see "1408" with John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson?
It may still be in theaters but I doubt it. A terrific horror flick in the traditional sense.
I enjoyed it very much. Anyone else?

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,790 Posts
I didn't get to the movies to see it but it will be out on DVD on Oct. 2, 2007. I definitely want to rent it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By traditional I mean tons of suspense, like Hitchcock films.
This is just a terrific scary movie. Often scary movies today involve so much blood and guts but not this one...well, not really. I won't tell you anymore.
You'll love it.

:jol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw it in the theater and liked it a lot. It'll make you jump a few times, that's for sure. I prefer this type of horror movie to the slasher type anyway. I'd highly recommend seeing it on DVD.
I always figured anything with John Cusack in it has to be worth seeing. "Identity" is one of my all time favorites.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, John Cusack really did a great job in this film. Not easy to do when you really don't have any other actors to play off of.
My fav of his is "High Fidelity"

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Just don’t read the book first. As with pure Stephen King justice.. the movie Pales in comparison. I believe they should have come up with a different name for the movie as there are so many changes made to the movie (that didn’t need to be changed).... Hey, a challenge... how many changes (unnecessary) did you see???

I stand by my feelings that the movie was okay, but should have been named something else.. perhaps then I wouldn’t be so hard on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.