Haunt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Scared Silly
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Here's a new projection effect I just finished. It's a tombstone that ages and experiences a few ghostly shenanigans. I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

If you'd like to make one yourself, I have more info, the video loop, and a how-to on my site here:http://chickenhaunt.blogspot.com/p/tombstone.html

EDIT 7/1/12:
Ta-da! A new Haunted Tombstone:

Plus, both Haunted Tombstones together, from one projector:

·
Scared Silly
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, as I show in the how to video, you can really use any projector at all. My nicer projector, however is 1,000 lumens, standard definition. Anything above that is a plus, and pretty much anything is. If you're buying used, just make sure it has a lot of hours left on the lamp, as those cost a few hundred dollars to replace.

·
Scared Silly
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Thanks guys.

SoCal, my Roku has a USB port for a flash drive. I probably wouldn't do it that way in a haunt, though, as the only way to "loop" it is to make the video very long. Just burn it to a looping DVD.

You know, you could also take the singing pumpkin file and the tombstone file and put them in one video, next to each other.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.