Haunt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,778 Posts
Its taken me all this time to download the video - stupid internet has been a bit overused this month obviously. Looks absolutely amazing!!!!!!!

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,467 Posts
That is some absolute awesome! Great job, Sir!

·
Registered
754 Posts
This is not meant as a criticism of your amazing work. The only issue I see is the pace. The image of the aging stone is likely too subtle to capture the eye of TOT's as they streak by. It is better for a queue line. The bugs is the most likely to get attention. I wish I could get one that is of two markers. Each with a stoney face. That talk back and forth. Corny jokes and lip sincing to kids halloween songs would be fun. I keep thinking of the duelists paintings in the Haunted mansion at Disney.
I'm going to buy a copy later when summer break is over.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mr. Chicken- you've outdone yourself. If I had a graveyard incorporated into my haunt- I'd be sending you $$$$ now. I can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat next!

Clearly, home computers and digital projectors are the best thing that has ever happened to home haunting!

·
Premium Member
10,386 Posts
Forum rule reminder: No advertising, spamming, or soliciting of a business is permitted outside of the Vendor and Sponsor Forum.

The showroom is not a place to discuss purchasing props.

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,810 Posts
Wow! I am very impressed with that prop. What a great way to use a projector. Again I say that I really wish I had a projector. Not that I necessarily have the talent to make up the program. Great practical effect Mr. Chicken! Easy setup once the program is made. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.