Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone! Well this year I have decided to host a halloween party/murder Mystery. Now all i need to do is write a plot....Any idease? I was thinking of something uniquly halloween (your lovin the spellign right lol) Any idease for Characters, motives setting (i was htiking of classic Haunted mansion to keep theme with my house diring haunting season. And hey maybe we could do a test run on the chat if that could work?lol well just looking for some tips on the plot!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't everyone answer at once! Anyway I have come up with a plot! So everyone who is invited is coming to the Ghoul Academy Class Reunion. But...dun dund un. Headmaster Dracula has been murdered. So far the plot twists and stuff but basically Mortisha Addams is having an affair with just about every monster in the house and the murderer come s to be the last person everyone suspects...as usual lol! Anyway if anyone has any good Characters for my plot id be glad to hear from you!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I'm pretty sure I didn't kill Dracula that night... So I can't be a suspect. But classic monsters like the wolfman, Frankenstine, the headless horse man, and if you want maby ever Trixie the Two toothed Crack whore... but maby classic villians and that, maby mix it up with Frankenstiens ghost...
If you want man I'd be happy to work on the script with ya.

-Clay

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Hey Colinsuds,

how's the manuscript for your murder mystery party coming along?
I hosted one last year, it was a 20's speakeasy theme, we had a blast. I always thought one geared for halloween would be fun too.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well so far its going pretty well. Theres alot of scdal. but basically its a 20 year monster academy reunion and someone has killed the headmaster (dracula) and it goes on and on i m gonna try and post the script next week but im crazy busy this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.