Haunt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all here is a link to my pictures from the big night this year. I think it turned out fairly well for my first year to decorate. http://photobucket.com/albums/b391/sgtdrpepper/Halloween 2005/ I had 105 TOTs, a lot lower than last year but for some strange reason this year only one other house on our block had there light on. I really enjoyed this and plan on doing it from now on. I think the best part was all the great comments, makes it all worth it to see the scares and then the smiles.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Nice job sgtdrpepper. Especially for your first year! My first year I had a ghost and that was it. Your coffin looked great in your graveyard. 105 kids will not forget your house and they will all be back next year.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Way to be Sgt. I'm glad to see you gave the ground breaking coffin a place of honor right up front. It really turned out well. It is amazing how the internet and these forums have enabled people to make their first year good enough to make them really "thirst" for more. I still think back fondly on my first static free standing dummy back in 1977 and wonder how I ever kept going without any peers for encouragement. Now git ta buildin for next year!

·
Registered
458 Posts
This is my first chance to look at everyone's Halloween pics, wish I could've gotten here sooner.

I think you did a great job on your haunt Sgt. It's hard to believe it's only your first year! I can't wait to see what you do for next year's display :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.