Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Yes I do. The basement will become increasingly cluttered as the year progresses but I'll only take things down if a workman needs to get to the furnace for instance.

·
Super Moderator
64,104 Posts
Outstanding! The detail, the music, the entire atmosphere just top notch. I LOVE the cat skellie.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
That is amazing! So much detail it's hard to take it all in. Can you show how the ships wheel turns? What kind of mechanism? I'm planning a pirate display next year and am saving this to favorites for future reference. Really Nice!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow you went all out! Can't begin to list the things I liked about it but let's start with the pilot wheel. Great animation. Honestly this is too good for the basement!! Who got to see it? Did you do a party?

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I'm with ya there spider rider!!

great room ..everything looks fantastic...
where did you get the big gems?
did you make those skelly guys?
Good Job

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the great feedback everybody.

The Ship's wheel moves with a wiper motor and linkage.
Here's a pic:
http://www.theness.com/images/halloween/motorandlinkage.jpg

I threw a pirate party and I brought the trick-or-treaters down for a free haunt.

The gems were bought online last year. Do a search for "diamond" and "paperweight"

The corpses and skeletons are all store/ebay bought but I did dress them all myself.

I absolutely love those wood planks. I tore them from old pallets that have been weathering outside for many years. The pictures don't do them justice. They look great.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,210 Posts
That's got to be one of the best Halloween pirate displays I've seen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts