Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so far I have done the insides of the 70 invitations we'll be sending out. Just waiting for a few elements to arrive so I can design the front and I'll be done! Pretty happy with how they turned out and wanted to go for a black & white theme. I bought the basic staircase design from Marie Plocharz and then made some changes to personalise it for my party.

· Clean "cut"
28,584 Posts
Looking at your invitations each year is a total treat! And you are certainly keeping up the high standard with these

· Registered
59 Posts
Wow! These are unreal! You're a much more dedicated person than I am. I would've gotten lazy after one...Maybe just carry it around to everyone that I wanted to invite and show it to them for a few seconds before moving on to the next person...

· Muddled Moderator
28,568 Posts
The invitations are gorgeous. Wish we lived close enough to be on your invite list. It would be an 18 hour flight to get there from here. :)

· Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awww thanks guys. I have always loved playing around with paper crafts and while they do take a bit of time, I really enjoy putting all the elements together.

I don't know what impresses me more ... the quality of the invites, the fact you did 70 of them, or the fact you have 70 friends. I have to dig deep for just 7.
LOL Dr M - Maybe I just like to invite the people I don't like and scare the you know what out of them hahahahahaha

Wow! These are unreal! You're a much more dedicated person than I am. I would've gotten lazy after one...Maybe just carry it around to everyone that I wanted to invite and show it to them for a few seconds before moving on to the next person...
Gee wish I had thought of that BEFORE I started making them all hahaha

stunning details.. by hand or on a cutting machine?
would take me awhile to create this on my silhouette cameo..just wow!
BV the spider web on the ends of the rug is a punch, the other elements are all hand cut. The stair design is printed on the page and then cut and scored to allow the stairs to pop up. It was surprisingly fast to do. These cards were actually easier than the ones I did a couple of years ago.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.