Haunt Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
LOL yes they do fold up flat! And if only you were closer!!!!! I'd be looking for a few tips!

· Registered
3 Posts
Amazing work and work ethic!

I think the only delivery method that would do these justice is a crisp autumn breeze that carries them for miles to each individual's doorstep. These are invitations Angela from the Night of the Demons would send out.

· Headless & Haunting
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Amazing work and work ethic!

I think the only delivery method that would do these justice is a crisp autumn breeze that carries them for miles to each individual's doorstep. These are invitations Angela from the Night of the Demons would send out.
Thanks WG. How awesome would that be as a delivery method!!!! Love it!

· Headless & Haunting
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
If only the way too much time on your hands part was true!

· Headless & Haunting
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
How ironic this post should surface tonight when I have just started to edit it to send out for this year's party since last year didn't happen due to my partner needing surgery too close to the date. Thank you everyone for your comments. However the true genius of the design can be found here - https://www.etsy.com/listing/162420143/spooky-staircase-pop-up-card-digital?ref=shop_home_active_1 and I'd have to say the best $4.95 you could spend for a Halloween invitation template!

And so those 70 invitations are sitting waiting for updated details and the promise of an even better party!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.