Haunt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, people!
Just wanted to let people know about a video series I've created for people that like 'creepy' stuff!
I'm kinda nervous because I've been putting this off for a long time simply because I don't know what to expect.
The series is called Creepy Chronicles. CC takes a look at things that might be of interest to the haunt community. From overnight stays at supposedly haunted locations, prop-building tutorials, ghost stories and interviews, Creepy Chronicles is a look at all things creepy.
Starting in July with a look at my ridiculously sad attempts at trying to do something like this over the past several years, Creepy Chronicles will continue throught the end of October 2010 with a retrospective look at the first 'season' posted within the first week of November.
What makes this project fun is that I'm calling on people who'd like to be involved, interviewed, promote their projects, tell ghost stories or even share tutorials on how to build something. Would love to hear from all you amazing people on here!
Please take a look at the video teaser recently posted to my YouTube channel and let me know what your thoughts, opinions and ideas for upcoming segments!
Enough of me rambling. Here's the link to the teaser video:

Creepy Chronicles YouTube channel

Thank you SO much for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from all of you!
Take care and keep it creepy!
Tony (aka Tijuana Taxi)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Great looking teaser you have! Solid production, great music and sound, nice mix of topics. This seems quite an undertaking but is very exciting. I'm not a fan of explore-this-haunted-area genre since it's way overdone on TV, and filled with lots of night-vision shots of the crew - not any ghosts.

I'd love to see the tutorials, product reviews, behind-the-scenes haunts, gross but edible and actually tasty recipe of the day, showcase of someones haunt/home, weird-but-true, and interviews.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts