Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awright, so as there's no confusion on the board for any present members or ones who just come aboard especially here recently, despite what my avvie was, I AM A GUY! I had a pix of Katharine Isabelle for a while, but it is now gone.

Whilst perusing for a new avvie I came across my present one. Nothing sez Sinister like Wile E. Coyote. Cheers! :devil:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nooooo! Big mistake Sinister! Your Avatar rocked 100 Watt Marshall Stack style! Put her back!!
I'm serious! Cripes..we know you are a dude! A dude with excellent taste! It's not like your avvie was frickin' Celine Dion or Ricky Martin!

Ginger... :(

No,..not the one from "Gilligan's Island".

·
Registered
259 Posts
Fantasies?! Late night chats?! It's a conspiracy I tells ya! :)

Making a change because you don't like something anymore is fine.

Making a change to your film because the studio head's think your original ending might confuse the patrons...grrrr.

Making a big deal over an avatar either way....

"Here's a' your nutcase! Hot 'n spicey'!

I'm going to go look at Morbius' cool ghoul-bot again,and calm down.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Faustian_Pact said:
Fantasies?! Late night chats?! It's a conspiracy I tells ya! :)

Making a change because you don't like something anymore is fine.

Making a change to your film because the studio head's think your original ending might confuse the patrons...grrrr.

Making a big deal over an avatar either way....

"Here's a' your nutcase! Hot 'n spicey'!

I'm going to go look at Morbius' cool ghoul-bot again,and calm down.
If you want to rent him, My "ghoul-bot" is available for bit roles, voice overs and nude scenes...if they're done tastefuly.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Noooooooooooooo. How could you! I am lost without that picture. Aahhhahahaahahahhah! How many chicks do you know with white eyes? When I thought you were a chick due to the avvie, I meant that in a good way. And everyone always knew you were a guy. They told me so, they were just confussed like me. Life is so cruel!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thankyou Death Touch. Life won't be cruel if Sinister will kindly return Ginger to her rightful place of honor.

Besides..you don't want to upset someone named "Death Touch".

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Faustian_Pact said:
Thankyou Death Touch. Life won't be cruel if Sinister will kindly return Ginger to her rightful place of honor.

Besides..you don't want to upset someone named "Death Touch".
Thank you much. But if I had that awesome chick by my side, the only one that would be dead is me. My wife would make sure of that. But thank you for thinking of me. The little things always seem to matter.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I just wanted to quote a song I once heard that might help you change your avvi back. Ready?

WHOA I'M A DUDE HE'S A DUDE SHE'S A DUDE WE'RE ALL DUDES HEY.I'M A DUDE HE'S A DUDE SHE'S A DUDE WE'RE ALL DUDES HEY.I'M A DUDE HE'S A DUDE SHE'S A DUDE WE'RE ALL DUDES HEY.I'M A DUDE HE'S A DUDE SHE'S A DUDE WE'RE ALL DUDES HEY.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I wasn't making fun. I was just trying to say that we are all dudes here and put back the avvi so I can have something pretty to look at in the morning.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I did notice that this morning while perusing the street. Sinister - I liked your old avatar. Of course, I did have a fondness for Wile E. Coyote. I also agree with Pact and FE.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Back by popular demand...well, see the above avvie. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts