Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not really a prop to use at our party but I did use left over material from other props to make it. This is our best costume award for this years Halloween party. We don't have many tot's, so we have a big Halloween party. Most of my decorations are made for that reason. I do have the yard set up with a grave yard and the house decorated. The past three years we have had a total of about 5 tot's. But we have around 40-50 people at our parties. Anyway, let me know what you think of our award.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zombie-F, I copied and pasted the link from halloween gallery inside
. Do I need to do it a different way?

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Hey thats cool. We are thinking of doing that this year and urs is much better than the ones ive seen for sale...Nicejob

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everone. It was really easy and cheap. The bottom is scrap wood, painted gold. Everything else is foam. The gate is two small pieces of wood and small cut pieces of a coat hanger. Peel off sticker letters for the words, covered in poly. The skulls came from a neat pin cushion I found on the net. I just cut the metal pin off. The skulls on the columns are plaster copies of the ones on the ground.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I dont think the link is right anymore and I want to see it... please post the link again.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Actually, I got a FORBIDDEN message when I tried the link. I suspect from the title that this is in the wrong place as well. Until this is resolved by Zombie-F, or Vike gets back on and PM's me that a valid link is up, or anyone does, then I'm moving and incidentally locking this thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.