Haunt Forum banner

My daughters 1st corpse skull

5K views 40 replies 32 participants last post by  scottwin40 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all

My 7 yo daughter did this one by herself..snotrag mache on a bucky skull.....
she's currently working on a styro head. will post more pics when she's done.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
she's been helping me set up the haunt for the past two years. this year she is helping plan it! go figure. lol. this was her first attempt at a solo prop. she wants it staked near the front porch. thanks...I'll be sure to have her read everyones comments.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Thanks everyone...she's with her mom this week, but I read her the comments left. Her first attempt has OUTDONE any corpse skull I have done. I was suprised by the final result. Picture this....sitting out at the patio table...dad supervising (ok drinking a beer and watching speechless)...saying things like "it needs more glue honey" and she's replying...."no it doesn't". LOL. well she was right.

Discussion starter · #39 ·
hey all...love the comments. you guys really made a little girl smile(her name is Mackenzie). next time she is over I'll let her reply for herself. Like I said she was on her own with this one, but dad did observe. I set her up with the standard elmers glue and water mixture..with a little cornstarch in it. Also gave her a roll of paper towels, toilet paper, and a brush. She brushed on the glue mixture and used MOSTLY long sections of TP. Stayed away from the paper towels. She used ALOT of tp and glue mixture. When dried I helped her stain it (walnut?)..she brushed it on and I blotted it off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.