Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, in the future when I have more than enough money (crossing fingers), I hope to open up a bed and breakfast. Now, this wouldn't just be any bed and breakfast, this would be a full blown Haunted Mansion bed and breakfast. It would resemble The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, CA - very vintage/New Orleans style. I'd probably build it in Salem, Massachusetts because of the great Halloween vibe there, and the seasons. The place would obviously be HUGE, and cost a lot of money. But I think it would be a great idea and memorable for everyone who stayed.

It would include everything, a large cemetery with lush gardens around the mansion, a large foyer, flickering candelabras and chandeliers, a large ballroom and dining room, huge gourmet kitchen, library and study, galleries and hallways and tons of guest rooms. Secret passageways would lead from spot to spot, books would slide in and out of the shelves when unexpected and chains would rattle the floors down the corridors at night. Carriage rides could be taken through the cemetery at night and much more.

Every Halloween a HUGE masquerade would take place at the mansion as well.

Outside

Guest Rooms

Library/Study

Lobby

Ballroom

I dream big. But this dream HAS to come true.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
I'd love to have a room there too! Do you do discounts? LOL seriously though.... what sickie said!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Count us in we will be there.

Sickie I know there are a few any one have a list?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I bet it would be a popular place if you could ever pull it off

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Sounds like you have plenty of support... now just to find the money. If I am not mistaken someone else on here wants to do a similar B & B type thing. Maybe you two could swap ideas and keep each others enthusiasm going.

Hope you realize your dream!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts