Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Made my chair out of oak 4 x 4s,the back & foot area are planks that i ripped down,the straps are expansion joint material that i got from work and the buckles are brass that i got off of ebay,the is a work light that I got from menards and took it apart and ran the cord through copper water pipe and put a strobe light bulb in it,I used lag screws.I like the way the heads look showing on the chair,then stained it.The chair is full size and heavy.Im 6'1 and I can sit in just fine and michael is my size.
Michaels body I used chicken wire and zip ties to hold it together,the blue suit,boots gloves are mine that I used at work,blacked out his eyes in the mask.
These are my fav halloween props and ? please free to ask and thanks for looking at my pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
MM in Chair

Love these photos. Mind if I borrow this idea? My Michael is large and always tough to keep it standing. I usually stand him on a support then up against the house just to be sure he doesn't fall. then I shine a spotlight on him, It looks cool but your setup would solve my support problems!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
MM Chair

Will post pix when done giving credit (2U) where it's due!:D

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
You can check out "Morbid Manor 09" to see how my Michael Myers Electric Chair turned out. The idea came from your chair hwldknights. I didn't get a chance to make it until the day before Halloween and it still needs a lot of finishing touches, but your pictures motivated me to even make one. THANKS! :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
That is one nasty (best way of course), heavy duty looking piece of prop! Very nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts