Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made my first creepy head zombie guy wighead prop dude recently! I'm calling him a zombie because I don't know what else to call him. It's just the head because I haven't decided where he's going to go in the house yet. I don't do a haunt, just an upscale adults only party. What do you think?

I just wrote a blog entry that shows photos of the steps to make him but I don't know if that's spamming if I post it since I'm new. :)

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,241 Posts
I wouldn't call yourself an idiot... you just didn't know.... right? :)
Pretty impressive for a first go around (of course I've never really made anything like that so it's better than I can do). Take several more shots at different angles of the head and post them. I think with the right light, the mouth will look cool

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My first wighead prop! (Better photos, too.)

I wrote a really basic blog entry about it today and thought I'd post here because you all have such awesome ideas and experience.

Any thoughts?

·
Clean "cut"
26,998 Posts
Really unique. I like it.

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
Great job with that. I have a few of those but have never used one yet.

·
Super Moderator
64,104 Posts
This reminds me of the zombies in "Plants vs Zombies":)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,211 Posts
You did a good job at making him look creepy.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cute and creepy at the same time... :D

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Not bad work at all for a first attempt, or a second, or third. He's got a neat unique creepy look to him. Put him peeking out from behind the shower curtain at the party. I guarantee the bathroom will stay empty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts