Haunt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had so much fun making these. yes they are basic and very simply. But for my first ever halloween props they got all the attention. so many pictures were takin of them i felt thrilled. This year i want to try more and even animate if i can find the needed motors (Facepalm).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Very cool! I especially like the faceless wraith holding the lantern and surrounded by all the tombstone silhouettes (how did you make those, if you don't mind sharing?). They really set the scene.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the tombstones surrounding my cloaked grim is actually my brick boarder for my yard. I just pulled them up since they look so awesome as silhouettes. My husband has actually come up with a way to make them though. Im gonna have him make one soon. if its a success ill let you know.

·
Registered
103 Posts
How funny - The tombstones really are stones! And you get to repurpose them in the off-season and don't have to store them in the attic. I wish more of my props did this :jol:

Thanks Haunted girl.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your welcome. and yes i was very happy to not have to store them. And you can get the same exact stones at any home depot/ lowes so if you wanted them. just find a noce place in your yard for them after. :p

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,629 Posts
:jol:Really nice props Haunted Girl! Your winged creature is fantastic, I really like him. Such great results for your first props, goodness, you are going to be a force to be reckoned with for sure!:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. I tried to do some easy and cheap stuff this past year. I love doing crafts so it was fun when i found this forum and just seen some of the work done by others. And i was able to do my own just in slightly different ways.

My hands were all done by Bone Dancer's instuctions. I loved his ideas and they worked beautifully.

This year i seen some pumpkin scarcrows on here that im gonna try and create see what i can do. take a step up from the easier stuff. any pointers or how to's ideas are all welcome. If i come up with anything on my own ill be sure to tell ya'll

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sweet props and very creative on the tombstones! I really like your interpretation of the Grim Reaper, I never thought about adding hair to the skull but you pulled it off nicely!:winketon:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Nice work Haunted Girl. There is definately a very cool feeling and great amount of pride that comes along with designing and building your own stuff to enjoy with others. Not to mention all the hand made stuff is very unique and usually way better made than anything from the store.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.