Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here it is. My first attempt at a Halloween yard display. It's not very elaborate, but I only had a couple weeks to build all this.

Already making plans for next years additions.

Left side of path

Right side of path

Close-up of my ground breaker

What the coyotes left of Besse

Home for the red strobe light and fog machine

I'll try to post some pictures with the lighting and fog as soon as I get them.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Looks like a good start. Next year,with the help of this forum, you will be trying to find storage space for all the props you want to build.

Looks good though.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
very good for first attempt, love the old wooden crosses, working on my crate for next yr already!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Nice display. We started with a few store bought stones and a few dummies....you're off to a great start. But like the rest said, once you get started there's no turning back. You'll be working on things 365 days a year, trying to store them all, going bigger and more elaborate as time passes....:D
Welcome to the madness that is Halloween.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Great yard! Love your coffin. Did you make that yourself?

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Looks great someday you will look back and say remember when it only took 2 hours to set all this up

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Looks great someday you will look back and say remember when it only took 2 hours to set all this up
You too? lol... The old western look is great, very orginal. I can see it now. Get you some bucky's in a cowboy hats, trenchs and bandanas with one leg propped up behind him standin up against the posts and one chewing on some hay... :googly: ok sorry i'll stop :p

·
Registered
328 Posts
looks great! the coffin is very nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts