Haunt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was our first yard haunt. We used a mixture of tekky toys props and pneumatics. This year we plan to use mostly pneumatics.

HALLOWEEN YARD HUANT 1

This video shows some reactions of the trick or treaters and visitors. We were so busy that night I wish I had taken more video.

Halloween YaRD HAUNT 2

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Creepy Cathy. That night was amazing. We had over 500 visitors.

·
Clean "cut"
27,003 Posts
Those spiders lunging out would have scared the Whee out of me. Lots of good scares in your haunt!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those spiders lunging out would have scared the Whee out of me. Lots of good scares in your haunt!
Thanks, Hairazor! People still walk by saying, "that's the scary house". It's awesome to hear that :)

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
I see you had a gracious "hostess" to show people the highlights of the haunt:)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see you had a gracious "hostess" to show people the highlights of the haunt:)
Haha, RoxyBlue I don't think the "hostess" was as gracious as they had hoped, hahaha!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks diggerc and kciaccio! I'm still in the learning stages of pneumatics. I was once very much afraid of pneumatics. Once you get a basic understanding of it, it's not hard. I'm by far not an expert. I think my biggest challenge was finding different ways to attach the cylinders and hardware and the props. When I got stuck on something, I asked people online. The online halloween community have been VERY helpful to me. If it wasn't for them helping me, I still might be afraid to play with pneumatics :)

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol: I love your Axworthy ghosts, very cool! But I think my favorite was the jumping spiders and the creepy soundtrack you had going. It made it "feel" like spiders crawling everywhere, really nice choice. All in all, I would say very well done and this year should be even better!:D Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, Pumpkin5! I sincerely appreciate the feedback. It was a great experience and now I'm really hooked on Halloween props :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Frank! Thanks for the sub on YouTube! I subbed you back. The props in your haunt are very impressive! I really like the details you put into to it. I need to fix up my yard haunt with more added details like yours.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts