Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! I love the multi-layer artistic flair! Not only some really great gruesome details in the faces but also the weathering and aging on the outside. Would be great to have a how-to!

Any plans for lighting?
Thank you for your kind words! They are a lot of fun to do. I have pictures of them lit up in place! Let me get them up!
Blue Pumpkin Purple Calabaza Art

Pumpkin Plant Cucurbita Purple Winter squash

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as a tutorial goes, can definitely do one. I'd like to pick up a new punkin for that and add one to the patch.

· Registered
323 Posts
Thank you for your kind words! They are a lot of fun to do. I have pictures of them lit up in place! Let me get them up! View attachment 22399
View attachment 22398
These frickin' ROCK! I'm always on the lookout for cool Jacks to add to my display. I added a bunch last year, but they don't hold a candle to your designs. I've always wanted to make my own and have a bunch of funkins waiting for this kind of attention. Yours are really motivating me. I'll have to try my hand at those.

Are you using a saw blade to cut the details? It looks a jaggedly cool. I think a clean hot knife while easier wouldn't have the same bite, pun intended.

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These frickin' ROCK! I'm always on the lookout for cool Jacks to add to my display. I added a bunch last year, but they don't hold a candle to your designs. I've always wanted to make my own and have a bunch of funkins waiting for this kind of attention. Yours are really motivating me. I'll have to try my hand at those.

Are you using a saw blade to cut the details? It looks a jaggedly cool. I think a clean hot knife while easier wouldn't have the same bite, pun intended.
Thank you, Slasher! I'm really happy that you like them. I used a Dremel to carve out the faces, plus I cut a hole in the bottom so I could blackbomb the insides. I used my airbrushes and acrylic inks, but any acrylic paints would do the trick.

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beautiful work! Are these Funkins? Very creative and unique!
Thank you so much! They're knock off funkins I got on clearance, but yes! The real things are frikkin expensive, right?

Reactions: Daphne
1 - 11 of 11 Posts