Haunt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the nice replys guys and gals....Yeah I took a couple of pics of the construction of the body but not really a how to...I thought about that after I had already constructed Franky and had his clothes perfect. I thought man, I should have done a how to. Hahaha. I am in the middle of doing my website ...so I will have those pics up soon. Its the basic pvc body structure. And as far as the turtle neck goes...no ...I havent completely finished him...I am going to make a paper mache type upper torso to cover up the duct tape. And as far as the hands go ....I dont know...my girlfriends mother bought them for me last halloween half off at some store...I think they are the creepy hands you can get at k mart...walmart...other halloween chains. I like them and they fit perfectly for this prop.

·
Registered
68 Posts
In the light, I kind of like how you can see what TOTs might believe is a HUMAN neck. Then you can scare them while they decide if it is a real person or not!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.