Haunt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to remind everyone to watch my friend on "What's with that Haunted House?" Time listed below. Also she is going to be on Fear.com, or something like that.

Dragonlady Sue
www.thanatophobialand.com
Watch for us on HGTV's "What's With That Haunted House?" on Sunday,
October 28 at 9pm Eastern/Pacific

·
Bataholic
2,603 Posts
DT dear, could you remind me before it airs??? Would love to watch but I seem to have this problem with remembering..... er uh, what was I talking about? :D :devil:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Love all their pics. Cool to see how they have grown throughout the years!

·
DeceptiProp
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your welcome. I can't wait to see your haunt as well.

Oh, I have a picture of them from this years Transworld. I just happen to see them there and took their picture. They also have their own Hearse club. So that should be interesting too. I had drove down with them to Ironstock one year in a group of hearses. It was awesome.

·
DeceptiProp
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I like the intro that they give my friend on HGTV. My friend is the one from Lockport.

What's With That Really Haunted Halloween House?
This is Halloween like you've never seen it before. What's With That Really Haunted Halloween House? is a one-hour special of the most frighteningly outrageous Halloween houses in the country. If you think Christmas is nuts, you should see what some people do at Halloween. From Sherman Oaks, Calif., where a producer of The Simpsons spends more than $6,000 a year transforming his front yard into a family-friendly amusement park to Lockport, Ill., where an offbeat couple fills their garage with decorations that include a real-life hearse and casket, these folks go all out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.