Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Amazing Jim Transue as a Live Gargoyle Phoenix Fireland Faerie Festival | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

OK, I felt like bragging just a little bit... My gargoyle costume from a couple Halloweens ago has proven to be very popular, so I hung on to it. This is a pic of me at the Fifth Annual Fireland Phoenix Faerie Festival. It was taken by professional photographer Grant Brummett whom I have long been a fan of. If you like costumes and don't know his work, definitely check out his photostream.

The gargoyle was a big hit - even in full daylight as I was in it from 10AM to about 5PM. Thank God it was under 80 degrees outside!

Just sharing with you.

I have more pics of myself, some Isher Creations patrons, and other oddities on Facebook.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks awesome, I love gargoyles! There are a few really great gargoyle costumes from the forum members, this one is great!

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
You look fantastic!

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
I am a huge fan of Gargoyles. And you're definitely rocking this costume!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
That hands down, is the coolest most real looking gargoyle costume I have ever seen. Gargoyles are cool but I always thought hard to do, because nobody has really made and decent costumes to go buy and it always seemed a bit hard to figure out how to make it yourself. You did a fantastic job on this.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
You make a great looking gargoyle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts