Votes: 3 18.8%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what i was thinking for my haunt:

area 51 theme:

3ft chain link electric fence with fake barb wire around perimeter, and warning signs

corner fuax brick pillers with motion sensor activated drop panels, or pop-ups

barrel spitter prop with toxic decals on it

full size characters in gas mask, and bio suit

lazer beam inside perimeter of fence

corpsefied bucky holding on to electric fence being electricuted, animated.

fog machine with fog cooler for general area fogging

localized spot lights in blue/green

scary morphed animatronic rats

dead decayed bodies laying around

plan on using the tried and true props just, changing them for this theme...

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
idea is good ,
but to me... it sounds more like a toxic waste dump, which is also good idea.
your effects will work good for that.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I say integrate a little "The Thing" into your aliens... have some hideously distorted bodies on gurneys in the lab... maybe with popups integrated, so that smaller hideously distorted creature heads/tentacles/whatever can come bursting out of them. With ankle-tickler tubes like tentacles on their bodies, whipping around.

You can get Tyvek suits at many paint stores, looks like HazMat gear... one of your corpsed skellies would look fashionable in one... next to a knocked-over waste barrel, geiger-counter lying on the ground, with a soundtrack of the geiger clicking to the redline...

How about turning the tables on the government and having a thrashing scientist strapped to a gurney while a couple of grey aliens stand over him doing a live autopsy? :D :zombie:

I think Area 51 has perfectly horrible potential for Halloween! A local haunt called Silo X did that for a coupla years and it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Just not poached. Very stiff fine for poaching aliens.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I checked out your site on the alien lab haunt, GOT... that recording on the elevator was hilarious. It sounded like something out of a Douglas Adams book.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts